IT Training is specific to the Information Technology (IT) industry, or to the skills necessary for performing information technology jobs. IT training includes courses related to the application, design, development, implementation, support or management of computer-based information systems.
The IT training market is segmented into six broad market segments. Based on TrainingIndustry.com research, these segments reflect how IT training companies focus their suite of offerings and from which areas they derive most of their revenue.
- IT Infrastructure Training focuses on building, sustaining, and managing technical infrastructure.
- Programming and Database Training involves database construction and management, programming language, and similar areas.
- Enterprise Business Applications Training involves software applications that manage organizations’ processes, such as ERP, CRM, call center management, automated billing systems, etc.
- Desktop Applications Training focuses on how to use programs and applications for desktop users.
- Certification Training includes certifications, compliance, exam preparation, or boot camp style training programs.
- Cyber Security Training involves courses and training programs centered on IT network and system
In-house trainers are more committed, better trained, better equipped.
This reduces downtime, improves flexibility, extends practice time for students.
Join us in our mission to maximize the impact of technology on humanity
Technosoft Solutions is a range of free online IT courses. Learn how to develop software, manage computer networks, maintain vital systems and more. Start your learning today and gain valuable information technology training and professional development opportunities
Learn the latest skills
Like business analytics, graphic design, Python, and more.